Interesting Facts About Linkedin
1. Linkedin is responsible for more than 80% of a business’ social media leads! All the other social media platforms put together only amount to 19.6% of Leads
2. 77% of users said that Linkinin helped them research people and companies. So use relevant keywords so that your profile shows up in the first list of search results.
3. 76% of respondents find Who’s viewed your profile feature premium account provides complete access to. You get 15 introductions with the basic premium account which is excellent for referral marketing
Simple Tips to Make Linkedin Profile Perfect and Looks Awesome.
Craft a headline such that it acts as a mini value proposition using verbs and other active language.
- Use a current professional profile picture
Profiles with pictures elicit a 40% InMail response rate.
Your LinkedIn has 11 times more chances to get viewed if you add your picture.
- Add a LinkiedIn background photo to your personal profile
Profiles with pictures elicit a 40% Inmail response rate
Your Linkedin hass 11 times more chances to get viewed if you add your picture.
4. Contact Information
Email address, Phone Number, Twitter Handle, Company Websit
5. Write a short and direct description about yourself
68.6% users use LinkedIn for reconnecting with past business associates.
6. Custumize your public profle URL
Make your personal profile look more professional (and much easier to share) by custominzing your Linkedin public profile URL.
7. Search Engine Optimize Your Profile
You can also optimize your profile to get found by people searching to get found by people searching Linkedin for key terms with which you want to be associated.
8. Optimize the anchor text for the blog/website links on your LinkedIn profile
You can customize the anchor text in your URLs by selecting the “Other” option. Use a keyword rich title
If you want to Increase clicks on the website links you display there, change those links anchor-text to something more attension-grabbing than the standard options that Linkedin provides.
9. Emphasize Your Professional Skills
Your Linkedin profile has 13 times more chances to get viewed if you add your skills.
10 Million endorsments are given every day. On average each user gets 5 endorsement
Get quick endorsements from your connections for your professtional skills by asking for endorsements and endorsing others.
10. Promote Your Projects
You can use the Projects section to highlight products, services or other projects.
Adding this section will allow you to name your project and input a URL, leading the viewer to the project’s website and thus creating an inbound link.
11. Add your Publication
To Boost your credibility, you can add articles about you or written by you.
12. Join Groups
Find Groups related to your industry or niche, then join them and be an active participant in two or three of them.
You are allowed to join up to 50 Linkedin Groups
Only 16% of Linkedin members have joined the maximum number of groups allowed.
13. Share Your Honors and Awards
You can use this section to add awards and honors, to optimize your profile for talent seekers.
14. Publicize Your Interests
Add interests to your profile to optimize it for keywords related to activities and hobbies.
15. Be Active Daily
40% of Linkedin users check Linkedin on a daily basis
It takes at least 20 posts/month to reach 60% of your LinkedIn audience.
16. Best Time to Post
The best date and time to post on Linkedin is Tuseday, 10-11am EST.
LinkedIn Updates during 10am-2pm EST get the most shares.Linkedin Profile: 16 Simple Tips to Make It Perfect https://iamhabib.net/linkedin-profile-16-simple-tips-make-perfect/ Click To Tweet Email This Post