|Net Worth:||$8 Million|
|Born:||December 18, 1979|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Bodybuilder|
Phil Heath is the current Mr. Olympia and a Professional American Bodybuilder. He is now 7 times Mr. Olympia winner which means he now has the same number of Mr. Olympia wians as Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Phil Heath’s net worth is $8 Million which makes him one of the richest body builders in the world.
On the 18th December, 1979 Phil Heath was born, in Seattle, Washington. He got a scholarship in the University of Denver because of his basketball skills and was very passionate about basketball as a youngster.
He studied business administration and information technology, and played shooting guard on the Division I team for the university.
When he was 23 years old he started bodybuilding in 2002. He won his first competitions in 2003 and later he also won NPC, IFBB and Mr. Olympia Contests.
Here are some of the best highlights from Phil Heath’s career:
- 2003 Northern Colorado State, Novice, Light-Heavyweight 1st and overall
- 2003 NPC Colorado State, Light-Heavyweight, 1st
- 2004 NPC Colorado State, Heavyweight, 1st and Overall
- 2005 NPC Junior Nationals, HeavyWeight, 1st and Overall
- 2005 NPC USA Championships, HeavyWeight, 1st and Overall
- 2006 Colorado Pro Championships, 1st
- 2006 New York Pro Championship, 1st
- 2008 IFBB Iron Man, 1st
- 2011 Mr. Olympia, 1st
- 2011 Sheru Classic, 1st
- 2012 Mr. Olympia, 1st
- 2012 Sheru Classic, 1st
- 2013 Mr. Olympia, 1st
- 2013 Arnold Classic Europe, 1st
- 2014 Mr. Olympia, 1st
- 2015 Mr. Olympia, 1st
- 2016 Mr. Olympia, 1st
- 2017 Mr. Olympia, 1stWhat is Phil Heath’s Net Worth? https://iamhabib.net/phil-heaths-net-worth/ Click To Tweet
Email This Post